1963 Porsche 356 B Carrera 2 GS Cabriolet by Reutter
Spectacular, concours level restoration just completed.
Recently released from 30 years of collector ownership in Europe.
- Incredibly rare 1963 356 B Carrera 2 GS cabriolet
- Original numbers matching type 587/1 engine and numbers matching gearbox
- One of only 22 completed in 1963; of those only two were finished in signal red over black leather
- Only 64,971 miles!
- All original body panels and floor pans
- Outstanding documentation includes original owner’s manual, original registration booklet, disc brakes brochure, factory kardex copy, porsche production specifications certificate, restoration invoices, copies of the magazine articles featuring the car, tool kit and shadow box with numerous decklid grille badges
- Sold new in Germany
- Known history from new!
- The most expensive Porsche road model for 1963!
- Performs as new
- Arguably the best example in the world!
The Carrera 2 to add to any premier car collection.
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 1963 Porsche 356 (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: carsschmitt.com
Location: Saint Ann, Missouri, United States