Offered for sale is a 1967 Austin Healey 3000 MKIII. This example, chassis number HBJ8L39169, was built in November of 1966 and dispatched February of 1967 as a personal export delivery to the United States.
- British Motor Industry Heritage Trust certificate
- Restored by BRC of Philadelphia (formally BMC of Philadelphia) with over 500 Austin-Healey restorations to date.
- Finished from the factory in Healey Blue with white coves over a blue interior and presents as such today.
- Matching-numbers engine, 29KRUH13856.
- All chrome has been redone to concours standards showing a consistent finish throughout.
- The windshield, bumpers, cockpit surround, door handles, wire wheels, chrome trim, and all bezels are excellent.
- All of the shut gaps are even and consistent.
- Each panel is laser straight with no noticeable dents or dings.
- The glass has been replaced including windshield and driver/passenger door windows in perfect condition showing no scratches or chips.
- The soft convertible fits well, and is tight.
- The rear window also remains fade-free and brand new.
- Headlights, tail lights, and turn signal lights are all new and correct.
- The interior is also fully tended to with leather trimmed seats and door panels with new carpeting, dash top, and refinished burled wood trim dash.
- All gauges work properly and have been refinished.
- Mechanically, every component has been rebuilt and restored with concours standards in mind.
- The engine bay is colored/coated as the factory did when new.
- Smooth power delivery with quick throttle response and an excellent, gruff exhaust note. Thanks to a fully built engine by Bitner Automotive with 50 years of experience, this Healey produces about 192 horsepower with dyno sheets to match.
- Shifting into 5th gear at highway speeds also allows the car those much need RPM’s for comfortable cruising as opposed to the short geared original 4-speed box.
- All rubber hoses, lines etc. are new with no known leaks.
- The clutch is also new and operates, as it should.
- The brakes are new and applying them is effective while keeping the car straight.
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 1967 Austin Healey 3000 (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: tns5
Location: Southampton, New York, United States