1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 RS All matching #s Concours
1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 RS
Concours Graded & IAAA Certified – All Numbers-Matching
An enormous amount of documentation !!!!!!
From the original window sticker, a postcard of the dealership that sold it, protect-o-plate, original owners manual and cover, original warranty card, a list of every owner, copies of cancelled checks for taxes paid, photos before restoration, Concours Grading sheet by Jerry MacNeish of Camaro Hi-Performance, Inc , and more.
Garnet Red w/ Black Stripes over Black Interior
* 302 cubic inch V8 producing 290 HP – “386” Block V0924DZ Assembly Date – OEM to Car
* 4 Speed Muncie Manual Transmission – “660” Original Case P9P11 Assembly Date – OEM to Car
* Rear Axle – 12 Bolt w/ 3.73 Ratio – #3894860NF – BU0926G2 Assembly Date – OEM to Car
* UH Radiator H dated tank
* AD Wheels – 09/20/68
* Brake Booster – 9204 Large font #267
* Alternator 1100837 – Dated 8H7
* Distributor 1111480 – Dated 8H21
* Starter #8367 – Dated 8J25
* Cylinder Heads – 3927186 – Dated H278
* Carburetor – Holley 4053 – Dated 875
Location: Jackson, Mississippi, United States
Price: Auction <- check here if it's still available
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on October 12, 2018. Note that older listings are displayed for reference and will most probably not be available.