1977 Ferrari 308 GTB Coupe
Rosso corsa on beige-nero lthr
Only 32,694 miles…
- Just completed muti year restoration
- US spec EPA/DOT compliant 1977 308 GTB
- Rare 32k mile early production and highly sought v8-carberated 308 GTB. One of only 2,897 built 1975-1980.
- Bare metal windows out original paint in rosso corsa.
- New beige leather throughout w/ date correct OEM GTB Ferrari seat covers
- Matching beige leather tunnel/door panels
- Original “Momo” lthr steering wheel
- New factory carpet in nero
- New headliner in sabbia
- Upgraded 16″ late model Speedline Ferrari 308 wheels. Includes original OEM 14″ Ferrari wheels
- Suspension, electronics, trans, motor out freshening.
- Up to date belts, major service with records.
- Iriginal books, manuals, tool roll, jack
- Factory air conditioning
Represents a spectacular restoration of this rare, low mile early production Ferrari 308 GTB/V8-carberated coupe * collector grade in every way * rare opportunity of ownership that you dont want to miss.
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
See listing: 1977 Ferrari 308 GTB Coupe * ONLY 32K Miles * Concour Restoration (from October 18, 2020)