1967 CHEVELLE CONCOURS WAGON IN FULL SUPER SPORT TRIM., The car spent its life in California and Arizona until I got it. This sweet ride came to me about 1 1/2 years ago needing mostly just paint and wheels.
When I got the car it had about 3 years of building and 15,000 miles on the driveline. I had a drivers front fender bottom installed some minor bodywork and a single stage urethane paint job done in the original color of ermine white, The paint is very nice however has a little dirt in the top and hood that needs sanded and buffed, I may be able to do this next week, The body and paint I would rate at a 9 in my opinion.The paint job is 7 months old. I spent $5500 on body and paint and I striped the car and put the trim back on, there are a few little things I need to do to the car next week. The car has a sweet 5000lb hitch installed hidden behind the bumper!. I was going to use the car to tow my mustang around to shows in and life is just getting in the way so I must let this beautiful car go. Here is a list of everything I did to the car.
– body and pant work $5500
– New 17″ American racing wheels W/245/55/17 nitto Motivo ,255/50/17 nitto NT55, rears have 1000miles, rest bran new $1500
– 4 new armrest frames $120
– new rear airlift bags $150
– Air cleaner and 3 ZZ4 emblems, new SS quarter emblems $150
– brake controller, needs hooked up. , 7 pin connector $100
– New grille emblem, new ss floor mats $200
– new NOS taillights $75
– new red top battery, air shocks $300
The previous owner stated that it was an original big block car but I have no way to prove that, heres what I know that he did while he owned the car.
– NEW GM ZZ4 CRATE MOTOR, this is a complete turn key package that is a 4 bolt main forged crank full roller aluminum head engine with up graded 1.6 rockers and guide plates installed, 750 CFM carb, complete MSD 6AL ignition system and big tube american made ceramic headers, motor is @ 400 hp,425 tq. motor has 15,000 miles since put in car new. The motor came with complete serpentine belt system with all new A/C pump, power steering pump, alt and water pump and high tq starter. cost was $7000 base plus $1500 upgrades fpr total $8500 in engine alone.
-NEW BOWTIE 700R STAGE II with TSC(the converter shop) 2800 stall, with huge B&M cooler mounted under car, all new bowtie linkage, cable and dip stick also 15k miles also installed new in car. cost $2500
– VINTAGE AIR A/C, HEAT! complete system with in dash controls all new installed, 15k miles cost $1700
– NEW BECOOL aluminum radiator, hudge 2speed fans 3800/4500 on custom relays, also new polished overflow tank. 15k miles cost $500
– NEW CPP ouick ratio steering box, lines, new rag joint,15k miles. cost $400
– NEW WILWOOD front brake system with booster, master cylinder, lines, drilled rotors Wilwood calipers, all new stock rear drum brakes. 15k miles cost $1300
– NEW front fender wells, core support mounts, 15k miles cost $400
– 8/2016 ALL NEW Moog front and rear springs,ball joints, tie rods, centerlink control arm complete rebuilds, Bilstein HD shocks, new front and rear sway bars and bushings, new rear boxed control arms. New front and rear alignment . 200 miles cost $1600.
-All NEW AUTOMETER DASH with all gauges and dash panel. 3500 miles ago new cost $1200
-NEW PRO CAR bucket seats and mounts to match original interior cost $800
-custom console that is amazing with volt gauge USB, blue tooth, new KENWOOD double din CD<DVD, NAVIGATION, BACKUP CAMERA!! with four speakers and amp plus wiring for rear amp and speakers if wanted. cost $1500
– ALL NEW 2 1/2 exhaust welded with MAGNAFLOW mufflers and 18" TIPS SWEET SOUND!! 15k miles cost $800
– B$M QUICK SILVER blacked out shifter cost $300
– HID HEADLIGHTS with blue halos, , LED rear light strip. $200
– Previous owner spent ove 21K in parts alone not counting the cost of the car, WOW
The interior has a new headliner, carpet, dash pad with DYNOMATE on floor and roof, door panels are very nice.
THE FEW THINGS THAT NEED DONE ARE
— SAND AND BUFF TOP ONLY
— HOOK UP BACKUP CAM, I disconnected it and not quite sure how to hook up
— HOOK up brake controller
— REAR WINDOW – was working fine but the wire came off the motor when I put the window up with the tail Gate down and then when I put it down the wire came off, I have no clue how to fix it, I tried SO?
— NEEDS tailgate weather seal and headliner trim
— NEEDS, TAILLIGHT GASKETS
–NEED NEW WEATHER SEALS AROUND TAILGATE AND BACK WINDOW.
THIS CAR IS AWESOME, LOOKS BEAUTIFUL, SOUNDS AMAZING AND RUNS AND DRIVES LIKE A NEW CAR, IT IS REALLY A TIGHT HANDLING CAR!
REAR END IS A 273 OPEN , NICE HIGHWAY CAR!
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle SS (Affiliate link)
Location: Vermilion, Ohio, United States