GENUINE 1967 S Code GT Fastback (Shelby GT500E) VIN: 7T02S252416
- 428 Cobra Jet (Build from 390) with 515HP & 490FT Pounds of Torque!
- Museum Quality Concours Level Restoration
- Deluxe Brushed Aluminum Interior
- Tremec TKO 5 Speed Manual Transmission
- Full Total Control Products Front Coil Over, Tilt Steering column and Rack and Pinion Setup
- Heidts 4 Link Rear Coil Over Suspension
- Wildwood 4 Wheel Disc Brakes/Rotors
- Old Air Products Hurricane AC + Heating
- Power Windows + Remote Locks | Alarm with 2 Keyfobs
- Genuine PIAA Foglamps all around, HID Driving Lights & LED Tail Lights
- Genuine 17” Shelby Wheels
- Custom Sound System featuring Original Style Radio with Rockford Fostgate Speakers and Custom Rockford Dual 10” subwoofers.
- Just 250 miles on the vehicle which 90% was used for testing purposes in a controlled environment.
- Tested by the Carroll Shelby Family at Barrett Jackson 2011 (Docs included)
- MSD Igniton & Battery mounted in Highly Detailed Trunk
- Highly Detailed Under Carriage, Engine Compartment & Under Dash
1967 Shelby GT500E that began it’s life as a very rare Genuine S Code 390 1967 Fastback that has undergone a meticulous restoration over a span of 10 years. This is not a converted car but a real deal ultra rare S code fastback. This is a museum quality concours restoration with no expense spared. The Craftsmanship, fit and finish on this car is second to none. This car started as a rust free lifetime Texas/Arizona car that was stripped, media blasted and then put back together bolt by bolt with either new parts or wherever possible restoration of the factory original parts from the original window trim down to the rare fiberglass interior panels which have all been meticulously restored to better than new condition.
The goal of this restoration was to create a car very close to the original Shelby’s but with modern reliability handling, suspension and comfort without losing the classic look & feel. Although custom, it was built to feel and appear as if it was built by the Ford factory itself. Only the best professional (SEMA) shops in all of Arizona worked on this car throughout the 10 years of its restoration and built with only the most expensive parts money can buy some which are very rare. There was no expense spared or any shortcuts taken throughout the build. Anything less than perfection was not accepted. I never planned on selling this car which is why it has been restored to this magnitude but as life happens sometimes plans change and hoping someone special can get to enjoy this masterpiece. I intended this car to be in my collection forever.
The body and paint on this car is perfection at it’s finest and the body is straight as a razor. You will be hard pressed to find paint on any car that rivals the level that has been put into this. It is flawless. There was over 25k invested in the paintwork alone to bring a mirror finish that needs to be seen in person to be believed. It is by far the nicest paint work I have ever seen and have been collecting classics my whole life.
Since this was a rust free car to begin with there was no metalwork that needed to be done besides minor bodywork during the paint process. All the metal on the car is original except the fiberglass Shelby parts that were installed. The front fenders were replaced to avoid cutting the originals to fit the Shelby front spoiler. The Shelby Vin tag with proper VIN was placed over the Stamped VIN Tag on the fender but was not riveted in. It was actually installed using a removable adhesive but has the riveted look. The stamped VINS in all locations were not modified. The VIN tag on both fenders match what is on the Marti report, Title and drivers door.
The underbody of the car is also highly detailed along with the engine compartment. Again no structural metal was replaced at all. Dynamat was also installed from the firewall back to help with sound deadening since the exhuast exits from the side rockers. The exhaust was routed properly underneath the rocker so nothing had to be cut from the frame or rocker.
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on November 3, 2020.
Older listings are displayed for reference and probably will not be available.
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona, United States