Spectacular condition 1976 Porsche 930 Turbo Carrera!
- Only 35,770 actual miles!
- 2018 Porsche Club of America National Concours Award winner
- First year for the U.S. Specification turbo carreras
- One of only 530 produced!
- Same meticulous Porsche club member owner for 30 years
- Matching numbers engine!
- Mechanical refurbishing and servicing by a marque specialist less than 300 miles ago including complete engine rebuild, new clutch, new pirelli tires, and much more!
- Documentation includes owner’s manual, technical specifications book, factory tool kit, porsche certificate of authenticity, 2018 PCA Concours award and more
- Highly sought-after color combination
- One of the very best examples of this highly desired model to be found anywhere in the world!
- Truly a collector’s dream!
The 1976 Porsche 930 Turbo Carrera featured here is finished in its stunning, factory correct color combination of Platinum Metallic with an impeccably-kept Cinnamon leather interior. This extraordinarily well-restored Porsche 930 Turbo Carrera offered here is the 232nd example of a 530 car model run for the 1976 Porsche model year. It hails from a 30 years long-term ownership of a lifelong Porsche Club of America member who meticulously maintained this example. Displaying just under 36,000 miles, this first U.S. production year 930 Turbo Carrera is a rare find and was subject to a comprehensive service, including an engine rebuild and the fitment of a new clutch around 300 miles ago! This magnificent Porsche 930 was shown at the 2018 Porsche Club of America National Concours, where it received a class award, an achievement which is recognized by a PCA Concours trophy! Additional documentation includes Porsche Certificate of Authenticity, owner’s manual, tool kit, and more!
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on December 10, 2020.
Older listings are displayed for reference and probably will not be available.
Location: Saint Ann, Missouri, United States